If you think you have a transmission problem, you need someone to Fix It Right.
The experts at JIM’S TRANSMISSION stand behind their work -not just for today, but for as long as you own your car, with JIM’S TRANSMISSION’s available 24 months and 24,000 miles warranty.DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES computer diagnostic service External Diagnostic Service (EDS) REPAIR SERVICES Automatic Transmission Standard or Manual Transmission Services
MAINTENANCE SERVICES Safeguard ServicesJIM’S TRANSMISSION. With their customer-oriented and reliable certified technicians, JIM’S TRANSMISSION has provided a peace of mind for thousands of car and truck owners in the greater Washington Metro area. JIM’S TRANSMISSION prides itself on fair, ethical business practices that keep customers coming back!
Providing towing and offer the best warranty in the business.Accurately diagnosing your transmission problem is the first step in providing you with the best repair the first time.
Checking your transmission fluid. Your transmission fluid works hard: it cools, it lubricates, it transfers power, and it provides the pressure that clamps clutch plates together and drives your car. We’ll check the level and the condition.
Taking your car on a road test.Our trained technician will do a thorough road test to identify any drivability issues with your car or truck. Inspect the transmission underneath.Then our technician will check under the hood and under the car to get close up to the possible external causes of problems as well as check the on board electronics that control your transmission.
JIM’S TRANSMISSION’s diagnostic service is the most comprehensive in the transmission industry.
- Employs state-of-the-art diagnostic tools.
- Performed by certified technicians.
- Over 30 years satisfying customers.
- More or less than 1 million transmissions serviced.
External Diagnostic Service Findings:
- No Transmission Problem.
- Fluid Leakage Problem.
- External Transmission Problem.
- Electronic/Computer Malfunction.
- Internal Transmission Problem
- Lube, Oil and Filter service
- 30k, 60k, 90k Manufacturer’s Recommended Mileage Services
- Timing Belts
- Brake Systems
- Engine Performance
- Fuel Systems
- Battery Starting & Charging Systems
- Clutch Repair
- CV Axle Shaft and Service
- Front End Service
- Heating and A/C
- Engine Cooling System
- Automatic and Manual Transmissions and Transaxles
- Engine Repair
- Offering Premium Quality Batteries